- Thumper matured a bit and is somewhat less impulsive and destructive than he was when we first got him. I was sad to see most of the naughtiness that gave me writing material went away with his growing up.
- Lightning dropped a few pounds and found his inner puppy, much to Thumper's chagrin. His favorite game is "Bite Thumper on the Heel while He is Running Fast". I still think he's got some kind of heeler in his ancestry...he would make a cattle dog proud.
- For one of our trips last summer, the dogs got to stay at a nice kennel. They didn't think it was so nice. You can read about that here.
- Lightning still has poopy problems upstairs. Even the lady who cleans the house knows it's him, and I didn't tell her. Which leaves me to wonder how she figured it out. Probably caught him in the act.
- Thumper is now heartworm free. Yay!
- I resolve to let Lightning go first. Sometimes.
- I resolve to catch the monster that runs up and down the street behind us. I hate that thing. The dog that's always chasing it still hasn't caught it. I don't know what the monster is, but it's got 4 wheels, makes a lot of noise, goes fast, and carries two screaming boys with it.
- I resolve to catch more moles and scare mom with them.
- I resolve to be a good dog on walks and not knock mom down.
- I resolve to not bark at TV doorbells. Sometimes I bark and run to the door, and then they tell me it was only on TV.
- I resolve to go for more walks. Without Thumper.
- I resolve to stop using the guest room for a potty place.
- I resolve to be brave against Thumper and not let him take my chew bones!
Have a Happy New Year everyone! Maybe mom will have the new years resolution to unload pictures from her camera and post our Christmas pictures. We think the blog needs more pictures of us. After all, it is OUR blog.
Lots of licks,
Thumper and Lightning