Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Green Football

Hey, Everybody, This is Lightning.  I have to tell on the mom.  She hit me with a green football.  I don't know why.  We were playing fetch and suddenly - WHAP! - the green football hit my ribs.  She said she was sorry so it had to be an accident.  It still hurt my feelings.   My ribs are ok though.  I'm waiting for her to feed me.  Maybe she'll give me extra food.  That would fix my feelings.  

Y'all watch out for the moms.  They don't know how to throw too well.

Lightning






2 comments:

  1. Treats treats treats.

    You'll need to ask your mom for some and tell her the big dog up in the sky is watching her good deeds.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lightning! Your mom didn't mean to hit you with the ball. Next time take that green football and run around your mom. It is fun to make our moms play chase with us.
    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete