Friday, October 11, 2013

K-9 Kamp - Are you trying it?

I've been seriously unmotivated lately.  Blogging, housekeeping, gardening, exercising.  Pretty much in any way you can imagine.

A few years ago, exercising was a big part of my routine.  A few times a week I'd go to the gym and do a weight training circuit class and some cardio.  Plus, I was usually in constant motion at home and work, chasing kids and keeping up my flower beds at home and running up and down stairs in the plant at work.  Fast forward to now.  I go to work.  I sit.  I drive home (sitting of course, and usually yawning).  I get home.  I sit.  I just DON'T want to get up and do a thing.  It's depressing.  Where my legs used to have muscles, now, well, they don't.  Neither do my arms.  And let's not even go to the abs.  Let's just say it's gotten so bad that even the hubby (who is no fitness fiend himself) has suggested I get laser lipo. 

I heard about K-9 Kamp on a blog hop last week.  I'm trying to participate in it - the goal for this week was to exercise 30 minutes MORE with your dog 3 or 4 times a week.  I did it.  :)   The dogs and I went for a walk three times this week.  Tiny step, but a tiny step in the right direction. 

Have you heard about K-9 Kamp?  You can learn more at Kol's Notes.  Maybe next I'll even do some sit ups. 


k9 kamp canine fitness blog challenge


1 comment:

  1. Sherri....
    I've been a stranger in these parts of Blogville--again!!--it feels so good to be back!! ;-D
    Good for you!! Keep it up, Friend!! ;-D
    I have recently noticed the same scenario about myself. I stopped walking Rose, and became addicted to chocolate {No joke!! I "needed" it as though it were some sort of illegal narcotic.} for about one year. As resulted, I slowly packed on the pounds. So!! I have quit my unhealthy chocolate addiction {Although I still indulge sometimes!! I just no longer binge!!}, cut back drastically on sugar, and began power-walking Rose!! I have lost quite a bit of weight thus far!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... Plus Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE

    ReplyDelete