Wednesday, October 2, 2013

We're Not Lost

Hi freinds.  Did you forget about us?  Mom did.  That's why she hasn't written about us in so long.  She forgets to take us on walks too.  We are lucky she remembers to feed us.  Anyhow, we are goign to fix that today and write about us.

This is THumper.  I've been getting lots of rest.  For some reason I don't know why, I still have to go in my little room when the people are gone.  It's boring.  I'm a good dog.  Don't knwo why I have to stay in there.  I nap there on my dog bed.  Sometimes I chew holes in it.  Mom did leave me out of the crate sometimes lately.  I broke into the pantry and stole the milkbones that time.  Another time I got in there and got all LIghtning's little chewy things.  Boy those were good.  I've been keepign the Mom company too.  She likes it when I crawl in her lap while she's on the computer so I make sure to do that every night.  I chase squireels and lizards too.  I found a new place where the lizards hide.  My favorite thing is to go there and look for them.  I make lots of noise too.

This si LIghtning.  Life is boring.  I watch thumper getting lots of rest.  I dont' want him to feel bad so I lay by his crate.  Then I wait until mom has left and I go sleep on the couoch.  But she doesn't knwo this so don't tell her!  I've had to start chewing on Thumper's big chew bones because some thief took my little ones.  Some body also left the box of milkbones open one day and I helped myself to one.  Mom caught me and taped the box shut.  No more milk bones now.  I run and hide inside alot too.  Sometimes garbage bags scare me.  Sometimes my boy's baseball glove scares me.  Sometimes I take a big bone and hide with it.  I've been practicing my sniffing skills and can tell my people now when they are sick.  They call me Dr Lightning when I do that.  Take that Thumepr!  I'm a doctor!!

 
And if you forgot what we look like, here is a picture.  Don't let the glowy eyes scare you.  we had to take our own pciture too and had trouble setting the red eye thing since we dont' have thumbs.

Your freinds,
Thumper and Lightning

4 comments:

  1. Hmm...all's quiet and calm at home? I don't think so. Thanks for the update, boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumper....
    "For some reason I don't know why, I still have to go in my little room when the people are gone. It's boring. I'm a good dog. Don't know why I have to stay in there. I nap there on my dog bed. Sometimes I chew holes in it. Mom did leave me out of the crate sometimes lately. I broke into the pantry and stole the milkbones that time. Another time I got in there and got all Lightning's little chewy things. Boy those were good.". And.... You are wondering why Mom puts you in your little room, because.... ;)
    Lightning....
    "I wait until mom has left and I go sleep on the couch. But she doesn't know this so don't tell her!". Your secret is with us!! ;-D
    You two look like zombie dogs, perfect for Halloween later this month!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you live next to a nuclear reactor? Your eyes are spooky!

    I have to put Blueberry in a room by herself too - she is very protective and doesn't like people in the house. But when we are out and about, she'll make a friend with anyone that has food or she thinks might have food!

    To get around the tape on the milk bone box - chew hole in box. Problem solved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumper--don't forget to remind your mom to put something really fun and special in your little room (like a treat or toy that you only get when you're in there). Then it won't feel so bad, right? :)

    ReplyDelete