Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Mischief - On the Sofa

So this is what I have had to resort to keep the dogs off the furniture.  Lightning, especially, thinks his spot is on the big couch, but Thumper will sneak up there too.  Mischief - it's their middle names!






Lightning is less than thrilled about this arrangement......


Fine, then.  I shall lay outside but not on the ground of course and get hot and stinky. 
I will give her "the eye" and act like a martyr.  Yes I give up my comfy couch spot to a basket of laundry
and case of water.  But it's got my blankie.  Can I have my Blankie back? 







 

6 comments:

  1. I highly recommend "accidentally" knocking that basket onto the floor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are a determined dog person. I gave up on keeping dogs off the furniture long ago.

    I've even been known to sit on the floor to avoid disturbing Honey. I think I need help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Pamela, I squinch myself onto the bed in order to avoid disturbing the dogs.

    Give up the quest and come over to the dark side Sherri. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri....
    "Fine, then. I shall lay outside but not on the ground of course and get hot and stinky. I will give her 'the eye' and act like a martyr. Yes I give up my comfy couch spot to a basket of laundry and case of water. But it's got my blankie. Can I have my Blankie back?". Crack. Me. Up!! The only piece of furniture which Rose is allowed on happens to be my bed. However. Lately, during this warm Summer weather, she has preferred the hard floor!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you saying that furniture isn't for the comfort of dogs?! We agree with the above comments and as Jodi suggested, come join us on the dark (and dog hair covered) side! Besides, that blanket can easily be washed.

    ReplyDelete