Friday, June 15, 2012

When moles bite back....

Want to see what happens when moles get revenge? Check out the pic below. At least, we think and hope it was the mole getting a last shot in at his attacker. The vet is a bit stumped by how strange the mole bite looks. It was first treated for being an infected bite. She cultured it and yesterday started him on med for ringworm. He's been on meds for infection for 10 days. If anybody recognizes it as a tumor or something, let me know. If the latest med doesn't work, he has to have it biopsied! I am a bit worried about him.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I have never seen anything like that. I sure hope these last meds work for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri....
    Oh I am so sorry!! I hope your vet and her medications solve this ailment!! I understand about worrying when things are not right.... I do that too!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. We have the same thing! How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pup has the same bite right now, came on all of sudden and he loves digging for moles so were thinking thats it

    ReplyDelete