Wednesday, November 7, 2012

He's done it again......

So, he's done it again. Thanks to (I'm sure you guessed it) Thumper, I'm now frequenting the chiropractors office.

It started a couple of weeks ago....this really irritating popping in my neck and headaches. Awful headaches. While reviewing my situation with the doc, he asked if I had been in any accidents or been jarred lately. Ha! That "jarred" my memory. I had definitely been jerked around by dear Thumper on a walk, when we happened upon 2 dachshunds hanging out (unleashed of course) with their human. Seriously, who lets little dogs with no leashes loiter in a street at 9:30 at night? Anyway, the dachshunds moved, Thumper caught sight of it, and then he lunged. Omg. Totally caught me off guard, because he had been acting like he was going to ignore them. Im really glad he didn't get the dachshunds. He looked really sorry for misbehaving when I finally got him back by me. I really hope the doc can make my neck normal again. Til then he's in time out! Lightning is enjoying Thumpers new status, I think.



I am such a good boy.  Aren't I, Mom?
Can we go for a walk?  I know how to heel like a good dog...we can leave Thumper here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lightning is really soaking this up isn't he?! I hope your neck gets better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Honestly - that's why I had to start clipping my dog's leash to my belt loop. I have neck problems that can easily flare up when I am jerked around and plus I have carpel tunnel so a pulling leash is really pretty painful. Hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is why I've not walked Georgia since my knee op though Cushion insists she is the best heeler now. You just never know when something will catch their eye. Take care. Hope your neck and headaches settle X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, sometimes we just don't realize how hard they can pull when they want go after something. Hope the doc can make it better. I cannot understand why some people with little dogs do not think they need to leash them up. They can cause a lot of trouble for a leashed dog.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri....
    Finally catching up on people's Blogs. Gee, am I behind!! :-(
    Oh my goodness!! I am so sorry about your physical "ouchies"!! :-(
    Take care!! Get better!! ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete