Friday, October 18, 2013

It's mine!

We are headed out of town this weekend, and I just dropped the dogs off for boarding.  It's a really neat place - vet office on one side, kennel on the other.  Halloween decorations, including a dancing broom, in the lobby.  That broom will never be the same again - after checking them in, I turned around and saw Thumper lifting his leg by that broom.  Now it's his broom.  Definitely the embarrassing pet moment of the day for me....Mr. Personality just trotted back over like nobody saw him.  ***sigh*** 

2 comments:

  1. If nobody saw him, then I think you are free and clear!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri....
    As Sam wrote. "If nobody saw him, then I think you are free and clear!". Yep, that pretty much sums up my {flawed!!} perspective, too!! ;-}
    Enjoy your vacation!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete